NABVETS is deeply committed to serving all of its members at the highest level of professionalism. To serve its members, NABVETS strives for the following objectives:
- Responsiveness: NABVETS works to quickly respond to the needs and requests of its members.
- Communication: NABVETS aims to constantly communicate with its members via various media, including this website, the Eclipse Magazine and other media.
- Uniformity: NABVETS aims to provide all members with the same high level of service and provide all members equal access to the organization’s resources and services.
- Inclusion: NABVETS works to include members in all aspects of the organization’s operations and planning.
- Transparency: NABVETS works to be fully transparent to all members regarding the organization’s activities.
- Respect: NABVETS works to be respectful of all members and their families, which addressing their needs.
Mission: On an ongoing basis, the National Association for Black Veterans, Inc. will provide strategic advocacy on behalf of its membership with Congress, the Federal Administration, State Administrations and other agencies and organizations. NABVETS will provide personal advocacy on behalf of veterans seeking claims against the United States Department of Veterans Affairs; advocacy for youth in all matters required for successful passage into adulthood; advocacy on behalf of families; with community involvement, provide advocacy in creating positive lifestyles for veterans; and to generate and preserve the historical record.
If you have any questions or are in need of advocacy, please contact NABVETS today!